- Fill up the Application Form provided by ALCPL
Submission of Academic Certificates & Photo:
- Photocopies of all academic certificates self attested by the candidate himself.
- Mark Sheet, Admit Card, Pass Certificate of Class – X
- Mark Sheet, Admit Card, Pass Certificate of Class – XII
- Passport Size Colored Photograph (6 copies)
- Rs. 50,000/- as part payment of Processing Fees.
A Probationary Admission Letter (PAL) has to be issued from the college in 10 working days.
Original Academic Certificates have to be submitted to ALCPL for attestation by ministry.
Processing Fees of Rs. 50,000/- is to be paid.
Final Confirmation Letter is being received. Pre – Orientation classes on Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy & Personal Grooming Guidance are taken and highest scorer will be rewarded.
The remaining fees are to be paid.
Applying Student Visa and Air Ticket booking followed by Foreign Exchange help, guidance and support.