MBBS in Russia : A medical examination in Russia is very affordable for an ordinary student, because any student from anywhere in the world can directly enroll in MBBS without entrance examinations. The fee for studying under the program for MBBS Admission in Russia is very low, since the Russian government provides subsidies for education.
All Russian medical universities are recognized by WHO and the Medical Council of India, so a student who has received degree MBBS in Russia can work anywhere in the world, including India. Students from all over the world come to Russia to study at MBBS, as all medical universities provide quality medical education and practice. Students receive a fully furnished hostel on the campus. MBBS students can also receive a scholarship if they fulfill all the requirements for obtaining it. All MBBS students in Russia receive health insurance for the entire training period and receive full medical care at any time when they need it. Students are trained in passing a screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India during training, and the professors are well informed about this test.
Teaching is conducted in English and Russian, MBBS students also learn Russian, because only knowing the native language of the country, the student can communicate with patients in the hospital during medical practice.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization (UNO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Advantages of MBBS in Russia for Indian Students 2017
- There are no entrance exams and donations.
- Simple reception procedure
- Low and subsidized rate.
- World recognition of degrees provided by medical universities in Russia.
- European standard of living
- Recognized worldwide degrees
- Excellent results in screening tests conducted by MCI (only Russian education is conducted by testing trainings)
- 100% guarantee for the visa
- All universities are Russian state universities