Study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students 2019-20
If you are disheartened with the cut-throat competition for MBBS admission in India, then MBBS in Ukraine can be an excellent option for you to make a good career in the field of medicine. Today, when MBBS tuition fee is touching the sky (Rs. 50 lakhs to 1.5 crores) in private medical colleges in India, 12 top-ranked and MCI-approved MBBS universities in Ukraine offer marvelous options for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Ukraine. With a robust education system and high-quality medical education, Ukraine gives aspirants a remarkable opportunity to seek MBBS admission in Ukraine.
Eligibility for MBBS in Ukraine
A candidate is eligible for MBBS admission in Ukraine if:
- The candidate is above 17 years and below 25 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- He/she has passed Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The candidate has secured at least 50% in 10+2.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates have scored 40% in 12th with the same subjects as that for UR candidates.
- He/she has qualified NEET.
- Only regular students are eligible. Students of open school are not eligible.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine Government is also enthused about the change and improvement of the MBBS course in Ukraine. The MBBS colleges get steady assistance from the Ukraine government. It heps them to keep up the standard of instruction. The students who study MBBS in Ukraine can work in any part of the world after completing their Medical education from Ukraine.
All these things pull the international students to get their MBBS degree in Ukraine:
- First, The nature of instruction and framework for MBBS in Ukrainian universities is great.
- Second, The government is dependably there to help the colleges in monetary issues.
- Third, The cost of MBBS and conveyance is low.
- For instance,No donations required for MBBS. The student can get affirmation in an MBBS school in Ukraine.
- Then, many extracurricular exercises and games exercises are held in the MBBS universities. It keeps the students fit and dynamic during MBBS from Ukraine.
- Indeed, the students are urged to partake in different workshops and universal gatherings.